As described in Article 3 of Prime Minister’s Decision No. 134/2009/QD-TTg dated November 3rd, 2009, the Organizational Structure of the Government Committee for Religious Affairs includes:
1. Department of Catholic Affairs.
2. Department of Buddhist Affairs.
3. Department of Protestant Affairs.
4. Department of Caodai Affairs.
5. Department of Other-Religion Affairs.
6. Department of International Cooperation.
7. Department of Legislation and Inspection.
8. Department of Organization and Personnel.
9. The Committee Office.
10. Institute for Religious Policy Studies.
11. State Religious Affairs Review.
12. Information Center.
13. Professional College for State Religious Affairs.
14. Religion Publisher.
In this Article, divisions specified from Clause 1 to Clause 9 are administrative divisions, helping the Chairman of the Government Committee for Religious Affairs to implement the task of State governance; divisions specified from clause 10 to clause 14 are public service divisions, providing services to the functioning of State management by the Government Committee for Religious Affairs.