The ceremony saw the participation of Vice Chairman of the Representative Committee of Tu An Hieu Nghia faith Nguyễn Ngọc Trác, Vice Chairman of the provincial Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee Trương Hoàng Trọng, Vice Chairman of the provincial Committee for Religious Affairs Huỳnh Thanh Cư, and a large number of the faith followers in the locality.
Vinh Buu temple was built in 1862 by Master Ngô Lợi, Founder of Tu An Hieu Nghia faith and Mr. Nguyễn Công Tàu with temporary materials in order to propagate the faith and provide medical treatment for local people. After that, as a result of harsh control by French administration, Master Ngô Lợi and Mr. Nguyễn Công Tàu moved to a different area to establish new worshipping sites and left the temple for Mr. Nguyễn Công Tau’s relatives to look after. Later, local people had the temple repaired and upgraded many times. It’s now a fairly spacious temple on an area of 5,000 m2.