1. Licensed Minister Điểu Đruốt – Phuoc Long Church – Binh Phuoc province
2. Licensed Minister Nguyễn Thế Hồng – Ray River Church – Dong Nai province
3. Licensed Minister Nguyễn Hoàng Phú – Lai Thieu Church – Binh Duong province
4. Licensed Minister Trà Phục – Sa Ra Church – Binh Thuan province
5. Licensed Minister Mai Hồng Sơn – Tan Duc Church – Binh Thuan province
6. Licensed Minister Lê Văn Tám – Vo Xu Church – Binh Thuan province
7. Licensed Minister Hồ Đắc Trí – Phu Long Church – Binh Thuan province
8. Licensed Minister Nguyễn Trung – Mui Ne Church – Binh Thuan province
Attending the ceremony were representatives of the authorities of localities where licensed ministers are practicing their pastoral affairs; those from the Question and Ordination Council – Zone 2, including pastor Phan Quang Thiệu – Chairman, pastor Lưu Tự An – Secretary, pastor Điểu Huynh – member, pastor Lê Khắc Hóa – member and pastor Bùi Trung Ngươn – member; Pastor Trương Văn Ngành – member of the General Confederation of Vietnam Protestant Church (South) and pastor Nguyễn Thế Hiển – member of the Patronage Council; delegates from the Representative Boards of Binh Thuan, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc and Dong Nai provinces, together with 800 Protestants inside and outside Binh Thuan province.
The service began with an introduction by pastor Điểu Huynh and an opening prayer by pastor Nguyễn Tờn, head of the Representative Board of Dong Nai province with the participation of the communions and Holy music bands of the Churches which have licensed ministers.
The pastor ordination rituals were chaired by pastor Phan Quang Thiệu. Pastor Lưu Tự An read the ordination minutes and decisions. After the new pastors declared their vows, pastor Phan Quang Thiệu put his hand to pray, pastor Điểu Huynh extend a hand of fellowship, pastor Bùi Trung Ngươn gave the Bible and pastor Lưu Tự An presented certificates to them.