Administrative procedures for registration of transfer of dignitaries and clergypersons to new places of operation are as the following:
Step1: A religious organization that transfers a dignitary or clergyperson to a new place of operation shall send a registration dossier to the Division of Home Affairs of the distric of destination.
Step 2: The district’s Division of Home Affairs shall consider registration dossier and request for supplementation in case of necessity
+ The Division of Home Affairs in collaboration with the relevant agencies to appraise the dossier and submit to the district-level people’s committee for approval
+ The district-level people’s committee shall consider the proposal submitted by its Division of Home Affairs and make decision approval or disapproval for transfer of dignitaries and clergypersons (or authorize to the Division of Home Affairs for making decision).
2. Sending and receiving the notice: The notice shall be sent directly or by post office, and shall be received in working days.
3. The dossier shall comprise:
- A written request (form)
- The religious organization’s document on the transfer
- A curriculum vitae of the transferred person certified by the commune-level people’s committee of the place of the person’s lawful residence.
b. Number of copy: 01
4. Deadline for reply: Within 15 working days after receipt of a valid dossier.
5. Entities to fulfill administrative procedures: Religious organizations that transfer dignitaries and clergypersons to new places of operation.
6. Agency to handle administrative procedures: The Division of Home Affairs of the district of destination of the transferred dignitary or clergyperson
7. Results of fulfill administrative procedures: Dignitaries and clergypersons approved or disapproved to conduct religious activities at the registered place.
8. Fees: No
9. The prescribed forms: The form B20 for registration of transfer of dignitaries and clergypersons to new places of operation as prescribed by Circular No. 01/2013 / TT – BNV dated on March 25, 2013
10. Requirements and conditions for implementation of administrative procedures: No
11. Legal ground of administrative procedures:
Ordinance on Belief and Religion dated June 18th, 2004.
Decree 92/2012/NĐ-CP date November 8th, 2012 detailing and providing measures for the implementation of the Ordinance on Belief and Religion.
- Circular No. 01/2013 / TT – BNV dated on March 25, 2013 of the Ministry of Home Affairs issuing and guiding the use of forms of administrative procedures in the field of belief and religion.