Munirensay pagoda is located at No. 36 Hoa Binh Avenue, Can Tho City, and it was built in 1948 by Theravada dignitaries and Buddhists in Can Tho and other Mekong Delta provinces.
The main hall was built in 1964 with a ground floor, one storey, pinnacles and brightly colored decorations modeling Khmer architecture designed by Khmer artisans. In 2010, with support and contribution of local authorities and Buddhists, the main hall was upgraded with a ground floor, two stories and a total area of 477 m2.
Some images of Munirensay pagoda